Lotus Broadcasting is accepting applications for the following open position:
If you have a vision and have proven success implementing it through others, then we have a position for you. We are looking for an experienced sports radio programmer who understands and has a passion for the format, can work with and coach high-profile veteran talent, be a part of and add to our elite management team, maximize existing resources to grow our brand, strengthen our relationships with local teams and organizations and be a part of the community. Lotus Broadcasting has been serving Southern Nevada for over 50 years, join us and get a front row seat as Las Vegas continues to grow into a major sports market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confer with sports talent, producers, promotions, sales and business staff to identify and address any and all challenges in communication and/or implementation of systems and procedures.
- Evaluate and Develop systems and procedures to enhance workflow, communication and efficiencies.
- Coordinate all aspects of broadcasts and promotional efforts between Lotus and our sports franchise partners.
- Develop distinct brand images for each sports property while continuing to cross promote the stations.
- Perform personnel duties such as hiring staff and evaluating work performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in sports radio programming management or equivalent experience within the broadcasting industry is preferred.
All interested candidates please email Cover Letter and Resume to Jobs@lvradio.com. No phone calls please. Lotus Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V
Lotus is an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies, and to ensuring equal opportunity in employment and nondiscrimination in all its policies and practices, including employment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.